Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to activate the button

Hi, I have a form button that I managed to hide with this code:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim ws As Worksheet

With ws.Buttons(Application.Caller).Visible = False
End With
Next ws

End Sub

Now, I dunno how to ref the button I created to make it unhide.

I will be making it appear in the Worksheet_change event.

The button is a form button called Test

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps:

ws.Buttons("Test").Visible = True