Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default repost: How do I activate an option button?

I am reposting this questions because previous strng was getting long and the
original question might not have been clear.

Let me start from the beginning.

1. Open a new book
2. Insert Option Button from Control Toolbox. I name it OptionButton1 and
place it in cells D19-E20
3. Insert a second Option Button from Control Toolbox. OptionButton2 in
cells D23-E24
4. Repeat step 3 for a third OptionButton3 in cells D27-E28
5. Go to OptionButton1, Right Click and under View Code, insert code:
"Range("B8").Value = 1"
6. Go to OptionButton2, Right Click and under View Code, insert code:
"Range("B8").Value = 2"
7. Go to OptionButton3, Right Click and under View Code, insert code:
"Range("B8").Value = 3"

What do I do next to be able to select either OptionButton1, 2 or 3?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And that answer was????

Gord