Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I activate right mouse button in Excel

The dropdown on the right mouse button suddenly disappeared. It works with
all other programs except Excel. I opened an Excel file that contains major
Visual Basic Programming. When I closed it, the scroll bars were missing and
it EXcel was set to full screen view. I managed to get all of it back by
cahnging it in Options, but now I don't have a dropdown on the right mouse
button.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Sounds like code disabled the Cell right-click menu and other stuff<g

Run this macro.

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True
End Sub

How about if you right-click on a sheet tab?

If sheet tab r-click is also disabled you need

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Plyl").Enabled = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 01:59:02 -0700, Gerhard
wrote:

The dropdown on the right mouse button suddenly disappeared. It works with
all other programs except Excel. I opened an Excel file that contains major
Visual Basic Programming. When I closed it, the scroll bars were missing and
it EXcel was set to full screen view. I managed to get all of it back by
cahnging it in Options, but now I don't have a dropdown on the right mouse
button.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

<gasp What kind of code removes the scrollbars and rghtclick menu
then doesn't clean itself up after exiting??

--JP

wrote:

The dropdown on the right mouse button suddenly disappeared. *It works with
all other programs except Excel. *I opened an Excel file that contains major
Visual Basic Programming. *When I closed it, the scroll bars were missing and
it EXcel was set to full screen view. *I managed to get all of it back by
cahnging it in Options, but now I don't have a dropdown on the right mouse
button.- Hide quoted text -