Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Put one of the Regional Settings in a variable

Hi,

i would like to know if it is possible to look into my Regiona
Settings and take one of the paramaters there (being the decima
symbol) and put it into a variable. Doing all this in my VBA code...

if it's possible please tell me how!

thanks for anyone trying

Holysou

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can get the internationals decimal setting with code like

Dim DecSep As String
DecSep = Application.International(xlDecimalSeparator)
Debug.Print DecSep

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"holysoul " wrote in
message ...
Hi,

i would like to know if it is possible to look into my Regional
Settings and take one of the paramaters there (being the

decimal
symbol) and put it into a variable. Doing all this in my VBA

code...

if it's possible please tell me how!

thanks for anyone trying

Holysoul