-   -   Put one of the Regional Settings in a variable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300960-put-one-regional-settings-variable.html)

holysoul[_6_]

Put one of the Regional Settings in a variable

Hi,

i would like to know if it is possible to look into my Regiona
Settings and take one of the paramaters there (being the decima
symbol) and put it into a variable. Doing all this in my VBA code...

if it's possible please tell me how!

thanks for anyone trying

Holysou

Chip Pearson

Put one of the Regional Settings in a variable

You can get the internationals decimal setting with code like

Dim DecSep As String
DecSep = Application.International(xlDecimalSeparator)
Debug.Print DecSep

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"holysoul " wrote in
message ...
Hi,

i would like to know if it is possible to look into my Regional
Settings and take one of the paramaters there (being the

decimal
symbol) and put it into a variable. Doing all this in my VBA

code...

if it's possible please tell me how!

thanks for anyone trying

Holysoul

---

holysoul[_7_]

Put one of the Regional Settings in a variable

Thx Chip

that'S just what I needed!

Holysou