Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jrh jrh is offline

Default filters

I am trying to filter with three criteria. is this too
much criteria? with 2 criteria it works, with three it
does not.

here is the code with 3 criteria which are defined earlier

Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:="<" &
Filter1, Operator:=xlAnd, _
Criteria2:="<" & Filter2, Operator:=xlAnd,
Criteria3:="<" & Filter3

thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When you do a custom autofilter manually you see there is a limit of 2
conditions. That same limit applies when you do the autofilter by a macro.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP