Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Problem - How to collect and display text information from applicable cells.

I have created a spreadsheet in Excel which analyzes survey informatio
based on a compilation of songs and individuals' opinions of sai
songs. This survey, and subsequently the spreadsheet, collects eac
participant's comment, as directed towards each individual song. Wha
VBA can I use to gather, and categorically display, all possibl
comments as delineated by the song they are directed towards? (i.e.
MSWord document that listed the title of each song, followed by cell
containing each comment that was given for the specific title