Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List of VBA Functions

Can anyone tell me when in the VB Editor I can call up a list of VB
funcitons?

Thank-yo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Go to Help from the VB editor, select the Contents tab and the Visua
Basic Language Reference item. It gives all functions alphabetically.
There's quite a few so Help is one of the better ways to get to them.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The "Object Browser" will give you a list of applicable
methods and properties for a given item.

Pete
Can anyone tell me when in the VB Editor I can call up a

list of VBA
funcitons?

Thank-you

---