Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing 2 sided from different worksheets

Hi Everyone

I have 8 excel sheets with one printable page on each sheet in an excel workbook. I want to be able to print two sided so that I end up with 4 (2 sided) printed sheets. I know how to print two sided when different pages are on a single excel worksheet but I dont know how to do it when they are on different excel worksheets but in the same excel workbook. I would be very grateful if someone could help me on this

Regards

Liam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

group the sheets before you print them. Click on the first worksheet tab,
then hold down the shift key and click on the last worksheet tab.

To ungroup, right click on one of the tabs and select ungroup.

Be cautious - when grouped, if you make a change on one sheet, it is made on
all sheets in the group.

Tom Ogilvy