Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SuperDad

Default Printing multiple worksheets double sided

To save paper, I prefer to print double sided whenever possible

Within WORD, this is easy, I simply set to Print Odd Pages, then replace
printed sheets in printer and set to Print Odd Pages

I cannot find a similar command in Excel? I have a similar command within
the settings of my printer, but this does not work if I print an excel file
that has multiple worksheets

I am using Excel 2003

I'm sure there is a simple answer!

Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brainless_in_Boston

Dear Superdad (BTW - I commend you on that title)

I agree, there must be a simple answer. Did you try Excel "Help" ?

If you're like me, you did, and found it utterly useless, am I right?

Hopefully some kind soul will tell you if this can be done, maybe with a
macro. Maybe it can't be done. I've found microsoft to be amazingly
reluctatnt to admit faults in their products.

Are you good at macros?

Best of luck!

Mark

aka Brainless...