Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brainless_in_Boston

Default Printing multiple worksheets double sided

Dear Superdad (BTW - I commend you on that title)

I agree, there must be a simple answer. Did you try Excel "Help" ?

If you're like me, you did, and found it utterly useless, am I right?

Hopefully some kind soul will tell you if this can be done, maybe with a
macro. Maybe it can't be done. I've found microsoft to be amazingly
reluctatnt to admit faults in their products.

Are you good at macros?

Best of luck!

Mark

aka Brainless...

"SuperDad" wrote:

To save paper, I prefer to print double sided whenever possible

Within WORD, this is easy, I simply set to Print Odd Pages, then replace
printed sheets in printer and set to Print Odd Pages

I cannot find a similar command in Excel? I have a similar command within
the settings of my printer, but this does not work if I print an excel file
that has multiple worksheets

I am using Excel 2003

I'm sure there is a simple answer!

Many thanks