Lizz45ie

Default Update multiple worksheets

What is the simplest method to update several worksheets at
once. My report involves several steps where I create multiple pivot
tables and from there I update 2 different workbooks from the pivot
tables I've created. I use one set of data to create charts and from
the other data I create a report in Excel that has 2 worksheets that I
update manually. I currently link the worksheets but I'm concerned
that I might accidentally select the wrong cell. I'm sure there is a
simplier way but I don't where to start.

--
Lizz45ie
Lizz45ie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23410