Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dual Sided Printing

How do I print a workbook dual sided? I've got a large workbook, 30+ pages
and I'd like to print dual sided since my HP L7590 all in one will allow me
to.

Help Please.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
this is a printer function not an excel function. technically all excel does
is sends the data. and excel cannot do what the printer is incapable of doing.
on the menu bar....
editpage setupoptions button.
this should bring up the properties of your default printer. you should be
able to set duel side printing here.

Regards
FSt1

"Jason" wrote:

How do I print a workbook dual sided? I've got a large workbook, 30+ pages
and I'd like to print dual sided since my HP L7590 all in one will allow me
to.

Help Please.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

RE FST1's answer, right but it's the file menu... see below.

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
this is a printer function not an excel function. technically all excel does
is sends the data. and excel cannot do what the printer is incapable of doing.
on the menu bar....
editpage setupoptions button.

FILEpage setupoptions button

"Jason" wrote:

How do I print a workbook dual sided? I've got a large workbook, 30+ pages
and I'd like to print dual sided since my HP L7590 all in one will allow me
to.

Help Please.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I guess this is where my question is, I have my printer set up for default
dual sided printing, and on everything else I print it never has a problem.
But when I am trying to print this spreadsheet that is a series of worksheets
in a workbook that each are only a page long it wants to treat them as if
they are individual bits of data...not as one series of data or group of data.

Jason