Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SSTab problems

In VBA in Excel I created a form and put a SStab on it with three tabs.
Now I want to put some controls on the tabs like and textbox, label,
etc. Everytime I try to they go behind the tab control. I tried
drawing the sstab control and the textbox control, but still it won't
work. This works in Visual Basic, but I am not sure why it does not
work in VBA. Any ideas?

Roger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Never mind I figured it out; I had to place a frame on the form and then
place the tab control on the frame. Now I can add the controls to each
tab without a problem.

Roger