-   -   SSTab problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300398-sstab-problems.html)

R.H.[_2_]

SSTab problems

In VBA in Excel I created a form and put a SStab on it with three tabs.
Now I want to put some controls on the tabs like and textbox, label,
etc. Everytime I try to they go behind the tab control. I tried
drawing the sstab control and the textbox control, but still it won't
work. This works in Visual Basic, but I am not sure why it does not
work in VBA. Any ideas?

Roger

R.H.[_2_]

SSTab problems

Never mind I figured it out; I had to place a frame on the form and then
place the tab control on the frame. Now I can add the controls to each
tab without a problem.

Roger

R.H. wrote:
In VBA in Excel I created a form and put a SStab on it with three tabs.
Now I want to put some controls on the tabs like and textbox, label,
etc. Everytime I try to they go behind the tab control. I tried
drawing the sstab control and the textbox control, but still it won't
work. This works in Visual Basic, but I am not sure why it does not
work in VBA. Any ideas?

Roger

Tom Ogilvy

SSTab problems

If you are talking about on a worksheet instead of a userform, you will find
that there are no events associated with these controls.

Tom Ogilvy

R.H. wrote:
In VBA in Excel I created a form and put a SStab on it with three tabs.
Now I want to put some controls on the tabs like and textbox, label,
etc. Everytime I try to they go behind the tab control. I tried
drawing the sstab control and the textbox control, but still it won't
work. This works in Visual Basic, but I am not sure why it does not
work in VBA. Any ideas?

Roger

R.H.

SSTab problems

No, I was talking about the user form, I had to switch to the multipage
control to get the label and textbox controls to work like I wanted them to.

Roger