Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jtr jtr is offline

Default multiple workbooks opening

After spending enough time trying to figure this out I'll ask for help....

My code in in a template. It opens a workbook (created from access) selects multiple ranges and then paste the selection into a new workbook (created from the template) and does some formatting. pretty simple My problem is whenever I open excel now, every workbook I've touched with this process opens, automatically.

tia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jtr,

I suspect that your workbooks are saved to your XLStart directory. If so,
move the relevant files to another directory,

---
Regards,
Norman

"jtr" wrote in message
After spending enough time trying to figure this out I'll ask for

help.....

My code in in a template. It opens a workbook (created from access)

selects multiple ranges and then paste the selection into a new workbook
(created from the template) and does some formatting. pretty simple My
problem is whenever I open excel now, every workbook I've touched with this
process opens, automatically.

tia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Norman

Thanks for the idea, I check and nothing in that folder. I did notice that my template code is in every workbook created from the template

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John,

What folder are your files stored in?
Check your alternate startup file location (Tools | Options | General). Are
your files stored in this folder?

---
Regards,
Norman