Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default multiple workbooks opening

Hi Jtr,

I suspect that your workbooks are saved to your XLStart directory. If so,
move the relevant files to another directory,

---
Regards,
Norman

"jtr" wrote in message
After spending enough time trying to figure this out I'll ask for

help.....

My code in in a template. It opens a workbook (created from access)

selects multiple ranges and then paste the selection into a new workbook
(created from the template) and does some formatting. pretty simple My
problem is whenever I open excel now, every workbook I've touched with this
process opens, automatically.

tia