Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA - Insert Word Table problem

I am trying to add a word table into a word document that opens from a
Excel97 macro. Everything works fine until I try to insert the table
The code is:

Set wdApp = CreateObject("word.application")
wdApp.Documents.Open("C:Attendance _ Note.doc").Application.Visible
True

With wdApp
.Visible = True
With .Selection
.TypeText Text:="Attendance Note"
.TypeParagraph
.Tables.Add Range:=Selection.Range,NumRows:=6, NumColumns:=4
End With
End With

This works except it will not insert the table. What have I misse
out?

Pau

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Selection does not have a Tables property try

Set wdApp = CreateObject("word.application"
wdApp.Documents.Open("C:Attendance _ Note.doc").Application.Visible = Tru
With wdAp
..Visible = Tru
With .Selectio
..TypeText Text:="Attendance Note
..TypeParagrap
wdApp.documents(1).Tables.Add Range:=.Range, NumRows:=6, NumColumns:=
End Wit
End Wit