Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste contents of windows clipboard into a vba 2d array?

Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to have a macro tha
completes somes tasks, then prompts the user to copy a table from
website. When the user then clicks proceed or something, I would lik
to be able to paste the contents of the data in the windows clipboar
directly into a vba 2d array (and not into a worksheet). Is there an
way I can do this? Of course I would need to do some erro
checking on the windows clipboard data first, like if the contents i
infact a table, or if it is null etc. Thanks ppl

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

look at these two threads:

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...upernews.co m

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...GP09.phx .gbl

Tom Ogilvy

"Flystar " wrote in message
Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to have a macro that
completes somes tasks, then prompts the user to copy a table from a
website. When the user then clicks proceed or something, I would like
to be able to paste the contents of the data in the windows clipboard
directly into a vba 2d array (and not into a worksheet). Is there any
way I can do this? Of course I would need to do some error
checking on the windows clipboard data first, like if the contents is
infact a table, or if it is null etc. Thanks ppl.

---