Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to use Listview control

Hi,
I am using a listview control and populated the values.
My listview control name is LlstProfiles. I need to use view a
Report.
e.g
LlstProfiles.View = lvwReport

The code i am using is below. I need 2 values to be populated fo
prfiles and Owner. I got struck. Please help me out

The Result should be like
Profiles Owner ---- Listview heading
Excel John ---- values

lTotalWidth = LlstProfiles.Width

Dim colX As ColumnHeader
Set colX = LlstProfiles.ColumnHeaders.Add()
colX.Text = "Profile"
colX.Width = lTotalWidth * 0.5

Set colX = LlstProfiles.ColumnHeaders.Add()
colX.Text = "Owner"
colX.Width = lTotalWidth * 0.5

LlstProfiles.nodes.add 1,,"Profile1"

Thanks
Venkatesh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This looks like incomplete code. Where are the values being pulle
from?

Plus, how did it NOT bomb out at this line??
LlstProfiles.nodes.add 1,,"Profile1"

There is no NODES option for the ListView control (at least not o
mine; I'm using version 6.0).

~ Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. The answer for your question is "As for exampl
i have given the "profiles" where in my code i am getting the value
from the database by using for loop.
I am using 5.0 SP2.

Thanks
Venkates