Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Listview in Excel 97 vba.

Hi , how do i draw a Listview onto the userForm of Excel 97 vba?
I can drag and draw a commandbutton but can't find a way for listview.

thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hmmm.. what about i have the control on the comp that i am developing my
vba and i transfer the excel workbook to another computer running
windows 95 with office 97 without the vb ide, will i be able to run
it?

thanks plenty

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not unless you install it on that computer or that computer already has it.
Many controls are listed in the list of controls, but you don't necessarily
have a legal right to use them in your application and distribute them. The
list of controls really only lists what is installed on your computer. The
listview control isn't distributed with the standard and professional
versions of office and I don't know what is required to distribute it. For
sure, if you own VB (the application), then you should be able to use and
distribute this control.

Tom Ogilvy