Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Description of Listview and Treeview Controls

I designing a userform in Excel that will uses the
Microsofts Listview and Treeview Controls (6.0).
Now I'm wondering if there is a description of the
properties, methods and events of these and possibly the
other Microsoft controls.
I know that I can get a basic listing using the object
browser, but I'm thinking a more detailed description -
e.g. like Microsofts own helpfile for the Excel Object
Model.
As these Controls are generic to Windows and not
particularly to Excel or Office, I went to MSDN Home page
and searched for "Listview" on all of MSDN - with no
result! Somewhere there must be a proper, detailed
description that is organized hierarchically.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Frank