Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default vfp - excel programming

Hi,

I try to crate excel validation method in VFP but I can't
do it. Anyone who can convert the following VB syntax to
VFP syntax

With Range("e5").validation
.Add Type:=xlValidateWholeNumber,
AlterStyle:=xlValidAlertStop,
Operator:=xlBetween,
Formula1:="5",
Formula2:="10"
.InputTitle = "Integers"
.ErrorTitle = "Integers"
.InputMessage = "Enter an integer from five to ten"
.ErrorMessage = "You must enter a number from 1 to 10"
End With

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

what is 'VFP'?

Probably Visual FoxPro.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
what is 'VFP'?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

wrote:
Hi,

I try to crate excel validation method in VFP but I can't
do it. Anyone who can convert the following VB syntax to
VFP syntax

With Range("e5").validation
.Add Type:=xlValidateWholeNumber,
AlterStyle:=xlValidAlertStop,
Operator:=xlBetween,
Formula1:="5",
Formula2:="10"
.InputTitle = "Integers"
.ErrorTitle = "Integers"
.InputMessage = "Enter an integer from five to ten"
.ErrorMessage = "You must enter a number from 1 to 10"
End With

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

aaaah
thanks Chip :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Chip Pearson wrote:
what is 'VFP'?

Probably Visual FoxPro.

wrote:
Hi,

I try to crate excel validation method in VFP but I can't
do it. Anyone who can convert the following VB syntax to
VFP syntax

With Range("e5").validation
.Add Type:=xlValidateWholeNumber,
AlterStyle:=xlValidAlertStop,
Operator:=xlBetween,
Formula1:="5",
Formula2:="10"
.InputTitle = "Integers"
.ErrorTitle = "Integers"
.InputMessage = "Enter an integer from five to ten"
.ErrorMessage = "You must enter a number from 1 to 10"
End With

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Thank you a lot Cindy!

I try to crate excel validation method in VFP but I

can't
do it. Anyone who can convert the following VB syntax

VFP syntax

oExcel = CREATEOBJECT("Excel.Application")
oExcel.Visible = .T. && For testing
oBook = oExcel.Workbooks.Add()
With oExcel.Range("E5").Validation
.Add(1, 1, 1, 5, 10)
*-- Look up constants in Excel Object Browser or VFP

Object Browser
.InputTitle = "Integers"
.ErrorTitle = "Integers"
.InputMessage = "Enter an integer from five to ten"
.ErrorMessage = "You must enter a number from 1 to

10"
EndWith
You'll find more information about Office Automation

from "Microsoft Office
Automation with Visual FoxPro"

(http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalogp...ts/autofox.htm
). Also, the VFP7