Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reset worksheet

Hi all,

I was curious to know if there was a way to create a click event tha
willl reset a workbook to its original state (IE: to the book
saved/opened state)

The books name is Quote.

Cheers in advance!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I suggest Close with savechanges =False.
If you want to immediately re-open then the macro will need to be i
another workbook of course (personal.xls ?)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you write the code in the click event to change everything back.

Or, if you run the button from another workbook (perhaps a button on a
menu/commandbar) that closes the subject workbook without saving and reopens
it.

Tom Ogilvy

"gavmer " wrote in message
Hi all,

I was curious to know if there was a way to create a click event that
willl reset a workbook to its original state (IE: to the books
saved/opened state)

The books name is Quote.

Cheers in advance!!!!

---