Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wade

Default Reset Worksheet Size

How can I reset the size of a spreadsheet?

If if hit 'end' 'home' it goes to g1000.

The data I need is a1 to g700.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tim m

What is after G700, just blanks? If your meangingful data ends at G700 and
there is nothing after that you could delete all the rows between G700 and
G1001, this should get rid of cells with blank spaces in them and then the
end of your sheet should be at G700.

"Wade" wrote:

How can I reset the size of a spreadsheet?

If if hit 'end' 'home' it goes to g1000.

The data I need is a1 to g700.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elkar

Whenever you save an Excel file, it will re-determinethe the "last" cell
used. Excel will continually expand your range of used cells as you add more
data, but will not retract that range if data is deleted, until the file is
saved.

HTH,
Elkar