mcwhirter

Default Excel, how to reset the "last used cell on the worksheet "

I often use the keyboard shortcut control-shift-end in Excel to highlight all
my data, but if I have deleted rows or columns from the original data this
still goes to the original bottom right cell, so it includes blank cells I no
longer want. How do you re-set the last used cell to be at the end of the
data and exclude the blanks?