-   -   Excel, how to reset the "last used cell on the worksheet " (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1894-excel-how-reset-%22last-used-cell-worksheet-%22.html)

mcwhirter

Excel, how to reset the "last used cell on the worksheet "

I often use the keyboard shortcut control-shift-end in Excel to highlight all
my data, but if I have deleted rows or columns from the original data this
still goes to the original bottom right cell, so it includes blank cells I no
longer want. How do you re-set the last used cell to be at the end of the
data and exclude the blanks?

Peo Sjoblom

Peo Sjoblom

"mcwhirter" wrote:

I often use the keyboard shortcut control-shift-end in Excel to highlight all
my data, but if I have deleted rows or columns from the original data this
still goes to the original bottom right cell, so it includes blank cells I no
longer want. How do you re-set the last used cell to be at the end of the
data and exclude the blanks?

Dave Peterson

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site for some techniques for resetting that
lastusedcell.

--

Dave Peterson