Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBE Window Docking Problems

Hey

I cant get my Properties Window and Project Explorer
Window to dock with my code window. You know how you can
just select dock on both the Properties Window and Project
Explorer? Well when I do they will dock. But they are
acting funny and my code window will not dock at all with
either one of them. You know usually how you have those 3
windows integrated together with one another? Well
something happened to mine where it does not anymore.
Please help me get these 3 windows back how they are
supposed to be? I cannot get them to all dock together.
I have windows overlapping and everything Its very
irritating.

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

The Code window does not have a dockable option (it is

probably the most roguish, in terms of size and location): any workaround
for this? <

Check this post from Ole P. Erl;andsen.:

http://tinyurl.com/yrnvr

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Appreciate both of your responses. After finally playing
with it for about 30 minutes I figured it out. I went to
another computer and analyzed the code window and how it
was set up etc... After another 5 minutes I realized I
had to maximize the Properties Window and then basically
sculpt it to the size and position that I wanted (vertical
left). I then did the same thing to the Project
Explorer. Then I clicked dockable for both. I then
closed them both. Then I opened up the code window and
maximized it. Then I re-enabled the Properties Window and
Project Explorer and it all came together. I have to say
that was the most irritating and problematic thing with
the Microsoft VBE. I had to take a break after that....

Thanks again
Todd

.