Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Htutenstine Todd Htutenstine is offline

Default VBE Window Docking Problems

Hey

I cant get my Properties Window and Project Explorer
Window to dock with my code window. You know how you can
just select dock on both the Properties Window and Project
Explorer? Well when I do they will dock. But they are
acting funny and my code window will not dock at all with
either one of them. You know usually how you have those 3
windows integrated together with one another? Well
something happened to mine where it does not anymore.
Please help me get these 3 windows back how they are
supposed to be? I cannot get them to all dock together.
I have windows overlapping and everything Its very
irritating.

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine