Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default linking chart menu bars and worksheet menu bars

The application I have created so far is a pull down menu that has
list of worksheets and charts. I've made it functional so that when
click on the name of a worksheet or chart, it will hide it or displa
it. Since there are somewhere around 20 some charts, I've made it s
that the CommandBars.ActionControl.State is msoButtonUp o
msoButtonDown so that its easier for the user to see which sheets ar
visible or not. I'm having a problem and i'll describe the situatio
here so you'll know what it is. If some sheets are showing and i'
viewing a worksheet, the state of the correlating button i
msoButtonDown. However, if I go to a chart that is visible, then non
of the states are set to msoButtonDown. This isn't a very critical bu
but its annoying. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks