Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ribbon / menu bars

Hello!
I'd like to know if anyone knows how to modify the ribbon of excel 2007, or
create new menu bars like in excel 2003. For me it's harder to work with
2007! For those who use excel every day (my case) the 2007 limits the way you
can use it. The ribbon have large icons that take the place of lines you
could work on....2007 was not made to "the excel users"....
Can anyone help me? I Found add-ins in the internet that bring back the menu
bars of 2003, but I don't want to take the risk of getting a virus in my PC.
Thank you!
Patricia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you load an add-in fro a reputable site there is not reason to fear
getting a virus.
I can recommend the Ubit menu from
http://www.ubit.ch/software/ubitmenu-languages/
When you get use to the ribbon it is quite nice to work with - it can be
minimized.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme