Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook_Open

Can anybody guide me to a place that will tell me all the
different properties I can use in Workbook_Open like
ByVal SaveAsUI to disable prettymuch everything in the
toolbar except for a few selected controls?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry, there's no such place.

Also, the SaveAsUI parameter relates to the BeforeSave event and not the
Open event. It does not disable any of the standard toolbar buttons,
although setting it to False has the effect of making the File | Save As
menu command inoperative.

Perhaps you need to do a little homework and post a more specific question
.... :-)

--

Vasant

"Eric Marple" wrote in message
Can anybody guide me to a place that will tell me all the
different properties I can use in Workbook_Open like
ByVal SaveAsUI to disable prettymuch everything in the
toolbar except for a few selected controls?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

What about how many and all the before events. Is there a
before event for every toolbar button? I'm new at this.

wrote in message
Can anybody guide me to a place that will tell me all

the
different properties I can use in Workbook_Open like
ByVal SaveAsUI to disable prettymuch everything in the
toolbar except for a few selected controls?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, there is not a Before event for every toolbar button.

You may want to study Chip Pearson's site:

and Dave McRitchie's site:

to understand the basics relating to events.

--

Vasant