Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help Vlookup from Validation List

This is my lookup in B4

=VLOOKUP(C4,IntList,2,FALSE)

In C4 I have a Validation List (it's a list of names)

When a user picks a name from the Validation List, I would like m
Lookup to update with the corresponding ID From the IntList.

The IntList contains the same names as the Validation List.

If you need anymore details please let me know.

Or if you can direct me where to look, I would greatly appreciate it.

Yol