Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with Office Developer XP in Excel 2003

Problem with Office Developer XP in Excel

Hi, Great Well of Knowledge..

Well, I have a COM addin DLL I am developing in Excel using the Office XP Developer in Excel 2003

Everything goes fine, I 'make' my DLL (which works, btw); however, immediately after the compile whenever I try to save the .vba file, or F1 a keyword in the project code under the Excel IDE, I get the following screwy message: "Requested type library or wizard is not a VBA project" (no error number given)

I have tried unimaginable things to resolve this with no luck. I end up having to reboot Excel and any unsaved changes in the .vba file are lost.

Anyone every come across this before? I have re-installed OXPDev and no luck

w00fe