Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem w/Print Preview since upgrade to office 2003

Ok, I'm making a spreadsheet and go to print preview. It shows the text in
the first
column and row(wordwrapped) as being 3 lines (or any column and row, but
shows some as one line, some as 2 lines , some as 3 lines)
but when I print the document, some of the lines that print preview showed
as 3 lines will only be 2 lines and have extra space around them... some that
it showed as 2 lines will only be one line.
The spacing isn't consistant. What's up with this?
Susan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Susan

Re-install the print drivers