Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default When saving add automatically contents of a specified cell in document properties

Hello,

Looking for help on the following:

When I save my worksheet, I would like the contents of a specified cel
to be copied in the document properties. More specifically in the fiel
'key words' in the properties.

I tried to create a macro but it does not record to copy text from
cell in the field 'key words' in the document properties.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Nadi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Double-click the ThisWorkbook Excel Object, choose workbook from the left
dropdown, choose BeforeSave from the right drop down and insert this one
line of code in that macro:

BuiltinDocumentProperties(4) = Range("E4")

'Where "E4" is the cell you want in there

ALSO:

Go to HELP and search for BuiltInDocumentProperties for a description.

Search for DocumentProperties Collection to see how to get a list of all
properties.

TH

On 4/23/04 7:00, in article , "Nadia "
wrote:

Hello,

Looking for help on the following:

When I save my worksheet, I would like the contents of a specified cell
to be copied in the document properties. More specifically in the field
'key words' in the properties.

I tried to create a macro but it does not record to copy text from a
cell in the field 'key words' in the document properties.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Nadia

---
Message posted from