Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TH[_3_] TH[_3_] is offline

Default When saving add automatically contents of a specified cell indocument properties

Double-click the ThisWorkbook Excel Object, choose workbook from the left
dropdown, choose BeforeSave from the right drop down and insert this one
line of code in that macro:

BuiltinDocumentProperties(4) = Range("E4")

'Where "E4" is the cell you want in there

ALSO:

Go to HELP and search for BuiltInDocumentProperties for a description.

Search for DocumentProperties Collection to see how to get a list of all
properties.

TH

On 4/23/04 7:00, in article , "Nadia "
wrote:

Hello,

Looking for help on the following:

When I save my worksheet, I would like the contents of a specified cell
to be copied in the document properties. More specifically in the field
'key words' in the properties.

I tried to create a macro but it does not record to copy text from a
cell in the field 'key words' in the document properties.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Nadia

---
Message posted from