Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing

Hi,

I have a rush job for a church auction and I'm hoping someone can give me a
snippet of VB code that will show me what to do.

The auction items are in a worksheet. Each row contains the information for
an auction item. One of the columns is the Buyer ID. The Buyer ID
identifies the winner of each auction item. The worksheet will be sorted by
Buyer ID.

I want to run a macro that will print the auction items for each buyer. I
imagine a loop that will start at the top and print the auction items for
each buyer. Each buyer should have a separate printout.

Any ideas or examples? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

I noticed that you have posted the question in
microsoft.public.excel.programming also. We will follow up you there. If
you have any more concerns on it, please feel free to post there. Thanks.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Community Support

--------------------
!From: "Hmmm..."
!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
!Subject: Printing
!Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:23:55 GMT
!
!Hi,
!
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hmmm does make things more complicated by posting
twice in the same programming newsgroup. <grin

Which is a typical problem of web based services, unless
steps are taken to prevent people from hitting ENTER twice.

"Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT]" wrote ...