Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hmmm... hmmm... is offline

Default Printing

Hi,

I have a rush job for a church auction and I'm hoping someone can give me a
snippet of VB code that will show me what to do.

The auction items are in a worksheet. Each row contains the information for
an auction item. One of the columns is the Buyer ID. The Buyer ID
identifies the winner of each auction item. The worksheet will be sorted by
Buyer ID.

I want to run a macro that will print the auction items for each buyer. I
imagine a loop that will start at the top and print the auction items for
each buyer. Each buyer should have a separate printout.

Any ideas or examples? Thanks.