Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User cannot print form object after worksheet sent not as attachment

Hello!

I was hoping that someone could help me out. Here is my problem. In excel
2000 I have created a form field from the forms toolbar (not control
toolbox). I then do a send to "Mail Recipient" with the option "Send the
current sheet as the message body" set. The user on the other end receives
the e-mail, can see the form field as an embedded picture, but the embedded
picture does not print out. Can someone please help me to get these pictures
to print out? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right click on the form object on the source Excel worksheet, choose the
Format Control command, then click on the Properties tab and verify that the
"Print Object" checkbox is checked.
Bill