Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Edit worksheet while a user form is on?

Thank you so much for your help

"Bob Kilmer" wrote in message
If you are using XL97 or later, you can open the form modelessly.

Use a sub to start the form thusly:

Sun Main()
UserForm1.Show vbModeless
End Sub

then the form will cooperate with a fully accessible Excel.

--
Bob Kilmer

"Huyeote" wrote in message
Hi, I have a form to allow user to perform some procedures. But while

the
form is on, XL is locked from editing and scrolling. If I want to change

anther worksheet, I have to turn off the form to do so. Can anybody tell

me
how can I edit a cell or scroll in worksheet or change active worksheet
while a form is on?