Oz

Default I created a form on excel. want to edit the form without printing

The form is a Nursing Note. And i want to be able to use it in the computer,
but i cant seem to be able to check of this box . not can i write on lines
because the move... i can only use it if i print it out.. i hope i can get
some help on this.. it will help out a lot of people in the long run