cparsons

Default Print scrollable user form.

I have a user form that uses scroll bars. I added a button at the
bottom of the form to print what is on the user form. The code
executed is userform.Printform. The only part of the form that prints
is the part of the form that is in the user window. How can I get the
whole form to print, including what is out of the user window?

Thanks,
Craig

--
cparsons
cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12867

cparsons

Ok - It seems that printform will only print what the users sees. Doing
some research I have found that I need to enclose everything in my form
into a PictureBox and then print the PictureBox.

Can anybody help me with adding the PictureBox control to my toolbox?

Thanks,
Craig

--
cparsons
cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12867
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=392914

TomHinkle

When it prints, in the macro, set the .height property of the form
sufficiently to have all the information displayed... then after the
..printform, reset the .height property