Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default More toolbar questions

Hi,
How to find out what are usual user's toolbars / menus / menus
rearrangements without actually opening new blank sheet?

I might be on a wrong track so I better explain why I need it:

I want user to open my workbook application with menus / toolbars / hidden
sliding
bars / etc the way I designed them.

However, when user wishes to open some other workbook (while in my app) or
start
some blank new book, I need to give him what he usually has there - complete
with sliding bars, formula strip and usual customisation of a menu bar.
In particular I don't know how to decipher and then store custom setting
made to the main menu bar.
(users do customise it, placing additional buttons to the right of Help menu
item, so that all handy stuff fits two rows).

(this is simplification repost as per Ron's hint)

TIA
Paul