Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Toolbar questions in 2007

A couple of questions in Excel...

If I add a new toolbar button, I can change the toolbar image but can't work
out how to have text on the button instead of a picture - is this still
possible?

Is it possible to create a new group on the ribbon or is everything added to
the quick access toolbar?

Any help gratefully received

Anita
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Anita

Look here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

I am building a workbook to create the XML now.
I think it is public next week

But the example in the link help you to make a menu

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm