Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bob bob is offline

Default Controling the list in a combo box

I'm trying to create a combo box where the list will vary
based upon a state that is chosen. Currently, I have a
column setup as my list that will show a blank line for an
invalid selection. However, this means I have 100+ blanks
lines in my dropdown list. I want to get rid of the blank
lines and have tried checking the ignore blanks box in the
validation screen. Ay help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have a workbook sample if you want it. Mail me your email address.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

Yes. It is another combobox.