Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Tansfer Between Worksheets

I'm kind of new to VB and how it works with Excel. I'm wondering if yo
guys could enlighten me a little bit on how to resolve my problem.

I have a workbook with two worksheets. On the first worksheet, I hav
a column where the user will check a box when they want the contents o
the row, from column B to column F, to be transferred to workshee
two.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working? I hav
a feeling it is a rather simple thing to do, but since I am new t
this, I am having trouble getting started.

I apprecieate any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Sea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
have a look at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

I'm kind of new to VB and how it works with Excel. I'm wondering if
you guys could enlighten me a little bit on how to resolve my

problem.

I have a workbook with two worksheets. On the first worksheet, I

have
a column where the user will check a box when they want the contents
of the row, from column B to column F, to be transferred to worksheet
two.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working? I

have
a feeling it is a rather simple thing to do, but since I am new to
this, I am having trouble getting started.

I apprecieate any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Sean

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the link. I have a question related to that.

After examining the contents of the link, it looks like it adds th
contents all the rows that have a particular string in the column. Th
only problem I can think, is that everytime they run the script, i
will add the information to the second worksheet again. Then id begi
to get duplicate information on the second worksheet. Am I readin tha
right?

Thanks,
Sea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
yes this is correct. It will run against the whole spreadsheet

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Thanks for the link. I have a question related to that.

After examining the contents of the link, it looks like it adds the
contents all the rows that have a particular string in the column.
The only problem I can think, is that everytime they run the script,
it will add the information to the second worksheet again. Then id
begin to get duplicate information on the second worksheet. Am I
readin that right?

Thanks,
Sean

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are right

You can delete the records that you copy in the new sheet in the
same macro and use the second macro on the page to add
records again.

Or simple delete the sheet first
Add this code to the macro

On Error Resume Next
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Sheets("Netherlands").Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
On Error GoTo 0

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"eeboater " wrote in message ...
Thanks for the link. I have a question related to that.

After examining the contents of the link, it looks like it adds the
contents all the rows that have a particular string in the column. The