Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Data Tansfer Between Worksheets

Hi
have a look at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

I'm kind of new to VB and how it works with Excel. I'm wondering if
you guys could enlighten me a little bit on how to resolve my

problem.

I have a workbook with two worksheets. On the first worksheet, I

have
a column where the user will check a box when they want the contents
of the row, from column B to column F, to be transferred to worksheet
two.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working? I

have
a feeling it is a rather simple thing to do, but since I am new to
this, I am having trouble getting started.

I apprecieate any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Sean

---