Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Tansfer Between Worksheets

I'm kind of new to VB and how it works with Excel. I'm wondering if yo
guys could enlighten me a little bit on how to resolve my problem.

I have a workbook with two worksheets. On the first worksheet, I hav
a column where the user will check a box when they want the contents o
the row, from column B to column F, to be transferred to workshee
two.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working? I hav
a feeling it is a rather simple thing to do, but since I am new t
this, I am having trouble getting started.

I apprecieate any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Sea