Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel 2000 macro on excel 2003... help!

I've got this Proration Calculator from a guy at work which can reall
make my life a lot easier. It was made in MS Excel 2000. I took a cop
of it home and tried to open the *.xls file in my MS Excel 2003 progra
which was fine. When I click a button i.e.
$34.99, it gives me an error message saying:

"Compile error: Can not find project or library"

How can I make this work under MS Excel 2003?

Thank you so much in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Open the VBA Editor (ALT+F11), select your project in the Project
Explorer (CTLR+R), then choose References from the Tools menu.
Look for items marked "MISSING". If you find one or more, uncheck
the reference in the dialog.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"sonycellguy " wrote
in message ...
I've got this Proration Calculator from a guy at work which can

really
make my life a lot easier. It was made in MS Excel 2000. I took

a copy
of it home and tried to open the *.xls file in my MS Excel 2003

program
which was fine. When I click a button i.e.
$34.99, it gives me an error message saying:

"Compile error: Can not find project or library"

How can I make this work under MS Excel 2003?

Thank you so much in advance.

---